Tuesday, October 30, 2007

brooke and mike - private residence, santa monica

















So I LOVE when a bride and I hit it off right from the start...at that first meeting we just connect in ways that allow me to really see what their personal style is and what they are envisioning for their wedding day...it just makes the design process so much fun because it's like working with one of your old college girlfriends...

I had that connection with Brooke almost instantly and this wedding was such a joy to be a part of. Thank you Brooke and Mike for reminding me why I love what I do!

The event was coordinated by the lovely ladies of Mary Dann, Wedding and Party Coordinators, rentals handled by Town and Country, linens and napkins by Elegant Designs...The delicious dinner and wine pairings were provided by Joan's on Third and the whole event was shot beautifully by Asgeir Fotographica.

No comments: